By Condo Culture
Working with a professional Realtor can make the process of finding a qualified tenant hassle-free. In this week's newsletter we take a look at how Condo Culture's proven approach, market knowledge, specialized expertise, and resources can save landlords time and money.
1. Listed where it matters - Condo Culture uses trusted and established listing website Realtor.ca and our website, www.condoculture.ca to ensure your listing is viewed by as many potential renters and Realtors as possible. Your rental will also be featured in our weekly newsletter, on our social media platforms, kijiji and on Facebook marketplace.
2. Access to an established client database - As the only condo focused real estate brokerage in the Region, Condo Culture receives daily inquiries from tenants in search of the perfect rental. Before your property is even listed, we are able to identify possible tenant matches and have successfully placed tenants in rentals without the unit ever hitting the market!
3. Priced just right! - Priced too high and your rental can remain vacant; too low and you lose potential monthly rental income. Condo Culture uses its specialised market knowledge, experience and access to recent rental rates in condo buildings across the Region to make recommendations to ensure your rental is priced to get maximum rental income in the shortest possible time.
4. Marketed for success - Attractive listings matter! This is why our team of professional videographers and photographers capture stunning images and 3D virtual tours of your unit that will appeal to potential renters.
5. We do all the heavy lifting - Not only will we answer all incoming questions and inquiries about your rental but we will also schedule and coordinate tours and collect rental applications and supporting documents.
6. Leased! - Using a stringent screening process we thoroughly vet all applicants and provide you with the best possible candidates. Once a tenant is selected, we ensure all leasing documents are completed and rental deposits collected.
Each and every day, Condo Culture hunts the market and pulls together the most complete database of available condo listings including properties not listed on REALTOR.CA®. Create your account and immediately get access to the latest condo listings before they hit the market.Sign Up Now